Life Fitness Elevation Series PowerMill Climber with Discover SE Console
The premium Elevation Series PowerMill Climber uses SureStepSystem Technology and a reliable AC motor to ensure smooth motion and a large range of available speeds for a wide range of exercisers. PowerMill has the largest usable step space of any similar product in the industry. Three intuitive console choices provide entertainment, workout tracking and detailed product use information.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth hardware ships standard in all Discover SE and Discover SI Consoles. Exercisers can connect Bluetooth compatible headphones and heart rate devices. Exercisers can also log-in and save workout results via a QR code scan through LFconnect when product is not connected to the Internet. (Iphone 5 and below will allow music and video streaming with no adapter while newer models will not allow video or streaming even with adapters)
- Apps: You can browse the internet but you can only use the pre-loaded apps already on the display. The browser will allow Youtube and similar video sharing sites however some will require extra plug-ins that will not work.
- Streaming: Can I stream Netflix, Hulu, etc. from my smartphone? iPhone models 4 and below can stream videos via the 30-pin connector. Once you start your video, connect your Apple device to the connector and you will then see a Stream Media option under the Mobile screen. iPhones with a lightning connector and Android smartphones cannot stream videos
- Bike Updates: Once the equipment is installed, the location of the bike will need to be re-registered with Life Fitness in order to update the display. This can be done by calling Life Fitness at 1(800)351-3737
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Auto Start-No Power Requirements
- 100-240 volts, 50/60 HZ, 3 Amps
- Step Up Height 10.5"
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Weight: 473 lbs
- Dimensions: 55.92" L x 32.81" W x 82.3" H
|User Weight Capacity||400|