Starting with the Lifecycle by Life Fitness in the 1960s, stationary exercise bikes have proven to be a critical piece in any training facility. With Indoor Cycle ('Spin'), Upright, and Recumbent variations we have hundreds of options for you to pick from. Indoor cycle bikes offer a simplified modality of biking, these bikes typically come with a very small monitor to track your progress or none at all. These bikes are typically used by athletes and more experienced individuals because they offer a quicker resistance 'shift'. Upright bikes differ from Cycle bikes because they normally have rich user interface panels to offer more details about the user's workout and many now offer App/TV functionality. Upright bikes are also normally more comfortable in the seat and overall than Cycle bikes. Recumbent bikes offer the same features as Uprights but with one main difference, a more relaxed, reclined position with lumbar support. Many commercial brands also offer 'step-thru' models where there is a separation between the feet allowing the elderly and injured an easy alternative to raising your knee up to get into position to ride the bike. Whichever style you prefer, there is an exercise bicycle for you!
- Schwinn Airdyne AD6$749.00
- Assault AirBike$799.00
- Cascade CMXPRO Bike$1,400.00
- Cybex 750C Upright$1,200.00
- Expresso HD S3Y Youth Bike$1,950.00
- Expresso S3U Upright Bike$1,200.00
- Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle$900.00
- Keiser M3i Indoor Bike$1,995.00
- Landice R7 Recumbent Exercise Bike$3,295.00
- Landice U7 Upright Exercise Bike$2,895.00
- Life Fitness Activate OSR Recumbent$1,100.00
Grab your favorite products from the site, and drag and drop them here.
Login/Register for convenient access to your Wish List.