- StepMill Design Features
- Easy-to-read LCD console displays time, interval timer, level (1-20), heart rate, calories, floors climbed, floors per minute, watts, METs and workout profile.
- 10 programmed workouts include Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Intervals, Bell-Shaped, Build, Mystery Challenge, Steady, and Heart Rate Zone Trainer.
- Fitness tests include Multi-stage CPAT Fire Fit Test and WFI Test.
- Revolving staircase with eight 8" (20cm) high, 9" (23cm) deep and 22" (56cm) wide steps most closely duplicates the workout of real stair climbing.
- Staircase revolves at speeds varying from 26 to 162 steps per minute.
- Smooth stepping action comes from the electronically controlled alternator with chain drive that precisely controls the pedal descent allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones.
- Quieter step design improves fluidity of stepping motion and provides added cushion for joints.
- Ergo-bar hand grip provides alternative hand positions.
- Broad oval handrails are ergonomically designed providing comfortable hand support.
- Stepup assistant allows easy access to mount and dismount the machine.
- Dual oversized water bottle holders near the console allow easy access without interfering with workout space.
- Injection-molded plastic shrouding with darker, modern color scheme.
- Active "Hot" Bar for remote stop and contact heart rate.
- Polar compatible telemetry heart rate monitoring. Chest strap not included.
- Console Accessories include reading rack and accessory tray
- Additional Features include integrated service light and personal fan.
Standard LCD Display Features
- The LCD display provides all the functionality you need in a sleek, modern package. With standard features like Bluetooth connectivity, VA glass and USB charging, this is the LCD screen that is anything but standard.
- Bluetooth connection for user workout data tracking
- ANT+ connectivity
- USB charging port
- Multiple program options
- Pre-wired for ECOFIT asset management solution
- Pre-wired for 8-Series Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) entertainment option with ATSC/NTSC tuner
- Compatible with tablet holder option
- Compatible with 800/900mHZ receiver option
- Frame Color: Hammertone Black steel frame finish
- Requires a minimum ceiling height of 10 feet
- Carton Dimensions: 58.7" L x 31.9" W x 52" H (149cm L x 81cm W x 132cm H)
- Carton Weight: 438 lbs (199 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 59" L x 32" W x 62" H | 479 lbs (Freight Shipping Class 125)
- Power Requirements: Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz 100 VA
- Power Supply: Pre-wired for 110V or 220V, includes plugs for either configuration required by end user
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs. (159 kg)
- Machine Weight: 343 lbs (156 kg)
- Product Dimensions: 58" L x 34" W x 89" H (147cm L x 86cm W x 226cm H)