Over 60,000 pieces of Pro i strength equipment have been installed worldwide. Built to last, this complete line offering is engineered with the expertise that has made Life Fitness a global leader in advanced strength equipment. Stainless steel in high-wear areas to eliminate rusting. Thermoplastic rubber grips for extreme durability. Self Lubricating weight stacks with sealed bearings. Five-position adjustable start mechanism caters to individual range of motion or physical limitations Two non-slip foot positions appeal to different user sizes Lumbar pad helps users easily find correct position relative to axis of rotation.
- Range of motion limiter accommodates individual flexibility.
- Shock dampening system at extension limit.
- Seat belt for better stability.
- Adjustable footplate with holddown.
- Adjustable back roller pad.
- Cables: 7 x 19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications
- Adjustments: Gas-assisted springs (where applicable) make seat adjustments quick and easy
- Cushioning: Contoured cushions utilize a molded foam for superior comfort and durability
- Foot Platforms: All foot platforms are molded rubber with a slip-resistant texture
- Frame Description:Standard rubber feet protect base of the frame and prevent the machine from slipping; Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability; 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity
- Hand Grips: Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use; Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant
- Weight Plates And Guide Rods: 7/16" diameter weight selector pin magnetically locks in place and is connected to stack to prevent loss; Solid-steel weight plates. Top weight plate is fitted with self-lubricating bushings; Incremental weight system is integrated on top plate. Simple turn of dial allows users to select 5 lbs, 10 lbs, or 15 lbs weight increments for gradual increase in resistance
- Dimensions: 40" L x 48" W x 65" H
- Weight: 595 lbs
- Weight Stack: 300 lbs